Keto Bites 16-Dec-2020
I saw this recipe on tiktok, forgot to write down the originator. It took me several passes of the video to get everything written down, as they were also talking fast to make it fit in under 60 seconds. I haven’t tried these yet, but they sound pretty good to me.
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 2 cups almond flour
- 2 ounces vegan cream cheese
- 3 cups vegan mozzarella cheese
- 4 large eggs, Split, 2 for dough, 2 for egg wash
- Wrap a cutting board with cling wrap.
- Set out a baking sheet covered in parchment paper.
- Heat oven to 400 ° F
- Melt cream cheese and mozzarella in microwave.
- Fork up or whisk 2 eggs in a bowl for the egg wash and set aside.
- Mix baking soda into flour
- Add eggs to blender, pulse for a few seconds. Then add the flour and baking soda and the melted cheese. Blend until well mixed.
- Wet your hands, scoop dough out of blender, knead and form into a ball, and place on the cutting board.
- Cut into 6 sections, and roll out each into a 1 inch rope.
- Cut each rope into 2 inch sections and arrange on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper.
- Top with an egg wash and sea salt.
- Bake at 400 for 12 to 15 minutes.