Turmeric, Paprika, and Cumin Roasted Cauliflower 13-Apr-2019
This easy roasted cauliflower is a fantastic side to pasta, meat, or seafood. It also makes a great healthy snack.
- 1 large head cauliflower about 2 pounds
- 4 medium garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes, optional
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
Heat oven to 450 degrees F.
Chop the cauliflower into florets.
Peel and mince the garlic.
In a large bowl, mix the cauliflower and garlic with the olive oil, cumin, paprika, turmeric, red pepper flakes, salt, and black pepper.
Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone mat, then place the cauliflower in a single layer on the baking sheet.
Roast for 25-35 minutes or until the cauliflower is tender and browned, stirring once.