More Stuff with Stuff In It 29-Jun-2019
This is another one of those one-pan meals my seester calls “Stuff With Stuff In It” and makes a couple of meals worth of stuff. Mostly this is easy for me to make, doesn’t hurt my hands with much prep or handlind cold items, and is fast enough it doesn’t take all my spoons to make it.
- olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 whole vidalia onion, sliced
- a handful of mushrooms, diced
- a handful of cole slaw mix
- a handful of broccoli slaw mix
- a dash of rice vinegar
- 8 oz cooked chicken
- 1 pack “quick rice”, cooked. I’ve been using the 90-second microwave in bag stuff, works great for me.
- vegan “alfredo” sauce
- salt, pepper, etc
- italian blend seasoning
- heat up the oil in a pan
- toss in the minced garlic, sliced onion, and mushrooms. cook until the onion goes soft.
- toss in the handfuls of cole slaw mix and broccoli slaw mix. Add the dash of rice vinegar, and stir fry for a bit. Cover and let steam for a bit.
- dump in the chicken, rice, “alfredo” sauce, salt, pepper, spices, and herbs, stir and heat through.