Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free Coconut Brownies 14-Oct-2019
I might have died and gone to dessert heaven.
- 2 cups all-purpose rice flour
- 1 cup white sugar
- 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 3/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 3/4 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F).
- Grease a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Mix rice flour, white sugar, cocoa powder, brown sugar, salt, and baking powder together in a large bowl.
- Add coconut milk, applesauce, flaked coconut, and coconut oil.
- Blend the mixture until it thickens into a batter; pour into the prepared baking dish.
- Bake about 30 minutes, until the top is dry and the edges have started to pull away from the sides of the pan.
- Cool about 10 minutes before cutting into squares.