4 ingredient gluten-free, no-knead, bread 28-May-2020
This looks like it could be good and fun to make
- 3 cups gluten free flour
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 tsp active dry yeast (or 1 tsp)
- 1 teaspoon Xanthan gum
- Optional: 1 teaspoon salt (I used Himalayan salt)
- Mix everything together, then add water slowly. Once everything is well combine. let rest for 3 hours.
- After 3 hours, place dough on a floured surface and roll into a ball. Place parchment paper in a bowl with rolled dough and cover for with cloth for 30 minutes.
- place dutch oven pan with cover on in oven at 450 degrees, for about 20-30 minutes depending on how long it takes for your oven to reach 450 degree.
- once oven reaches 450 degrees, remove dutch oven and place rolled dough inside. cover and let bake for 30 minutes.
- once baked remove top from oven and bake uncovered for 10-15 minutes. after 15 minutes remove from oven let sit for 10-15 minutes. enjoy