Cashew Butter 28-May-2020
All you need is two ingredients, an oven, and 15 minutes in the food processor to make the easiest, creamy Homemade Cashew Butter
- 4 cups raw cashews (I used Terrasoul)
- 2 tsp extra virgin coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 325F and place raw cashews on a medium-sized baking sheet. Spread evenly in one layer and toast for 10-15 minutes, or until lightly golden. Let cashews cool on pan for 10 minutes.
- Place slightly cooled cashews in bowl of food processor and cover with lid. Process for about 10 minutes, scraping down the sides of the bowl periodically if necessary. Once your cashews have turned into a slightly creamy consistency, with the motor running, add 2 tsp of coconut oil and process the cashew butter for another 5 minutes, or until desired consistency.
- Transfer cashew butter into jar with lid and store in fridge.
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Serves: 16oz Jar