Grilled Italian Sausage with peppers, onions, and cheese 20-Dec-2020
I found this way to make these deliious italian sausages on tiktok; I can’t remember the creator, but she has a lot of great recipes, tips, and ideas.
- 5 italian sausages, split length-wise
- 8 ounces frozen mixed peppers and onions for stir fry, or cut fresh, thawed
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 8 ounces dairy-free mozzarella shreds
- brown sausages in skillet
- add pepers and onions, saute until soft
- preheat broiler to High
- line baking sheet with foil
- place sausages cut-side-up on foil lined bakind sheet
- smother with onions and peppers
- cover with mozzarella
- broil on high until cheese sort of “melts” – vegan cheese doesn’t really melt like regular moz, so pay attention so it does’t burn!