Pineapple Chicken Casserole 28-May-2020
Not quite converted to DF / GF, but close. A pretty easy casserole. It will need something for the noodle crunch that is GF.
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Serves: 4 servings
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken or 12oz canned chicken
1 can (10-1/2 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted1 cup vegan white sauce
- 1 cup pineapple tidbits
- 2 celery ribs, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onion
- 1 tablespoon reduced-sodium
soy saucetamari 1 can (3 ounces) chow mein noodles, dividedI don’t really have a sub for this yet.
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients.
- Fold in 1 cup chow mein noodles.
- Transfer to a greased shallow 2-qt. baking dish.
- Sprinkle with remaining noodles.
- Bake, uncovered, until heated through, 20-25 minutes.
- If desired, top with additional green onions.