Garlic Cheese Biscuits 01-Mar-2012
This is a quick and easy recipe to make biscuits like you’d find at some nation-wide chain seafood and american food restaurants.
- 2 1/4 cups biscuit mix (like Bisquick)
- 2/3 cup milk
- handful of shredded sharp cheddar
- a bit of freshly ground pepper
- about a teaspoon of basil
- about a teaspoon of oregano
- a dash or less of chili powder
Heat oven to 450°F.
Mix all ingredients in a stainless bowl.
Drop batter onto baking sheet.
Bake at 450°F for 8-10 minutes.
The recipe says it makes 9 biscuits, but these are rather large. I’d suggest making 18 smaller biscuits.