Veggie and Meatball Soup 28-May-2020
It’s a snap to put together this hearty soup before you leave for work. Just add cooked pasta when you get home.
- 3 cups beef broth
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) stewed tomatoes
- 12 frozen fully cooked Italian meatballs (1/2 ounce each), thawed
- 3 bay leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup spiral pasta, cooked and drained
- In a 3-qt. slow cooker, combine the first six ingredients.
- Cover and cook on low for 4-5 hours.
- When getting ready to serve, cook and drain the pasta.
- Just before serving, stir in pasta; heat through.
- Discard bay leaves.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Prep time: 10 min
- Cooking time: 4 hours
- Servings: 6