Lemon Cream Pie 07-Jun-2012
An easy tort/pie recipe
- 1/2 of a 12 ounce can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 14-ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 8-ounce contained of non-dairy whipped topping, thawed
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 9-inch pie crust (graham cracker is good)
- 1 pint of strawberries, hulled and sliced
Combine lemonade, condensed milk, whipped topping, and lemon juice in a large mixing bowl.
Beat for 1 minute with an electric mixer set on medium.
Spoon into crust and distribute evenly.
Arrange strawberries on top.
Refrigerate for 2 hours, minimum.