Baileys Irish Creme Bundt Cake 12-Feb-2011
A super moist, delicious cake recipe using Bailey’s Irish Cream.
This is a hugely delicious and greatly enjoyed cake. People go back for two or three slices.
- 1 pkg Yellow cake mix
- 1 6oz pkg instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup Bailey’s Irish Cream
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Grease and flour bundt pan
- Blend ingredients in bowl on low speed
- Increase speed and mix 5 minutes more
- Bake 60-70 minutes
- Let cool in pan for 10 minutes. Invert onto plate
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup Bailey’s Irish Creem
Whisk powdered sugar into Bailey’s until disolved
Punch holes in top of cake with a fork or toothpick (or a fine knitting needle!) while still warm and pour on glaze.