Hot Pecan Cheese Dip 05-Jul-2011
This is a pretty awesome and simple dip. The recipe was found in a magazine ad.
- 8 ounces of cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup plain yoghurt
- 1/2 chopped red pepper (optional)
- 1/8 teaspoon minced garlic
- freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons minced scallions/green onions
- 1/2 cup pecans
blend all ingredients; don’t let the pecans get too small
put blended dip into an oven-safe turine or ramekin
place 8 whole pecans on top
bake at 350°F for 30 minutes
Serve with Breton wheat or water crackers.